Need a quick dinner or snack idea for the kiddos? All you need is hot dogs and refrigerator crescent roll dough or mozzarella sticks, pepperonis and crescent roll dough.
Mummy Hot Dogs
What you need: package of hot dogs and refrigerated crescent roll dough.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Then start by cutting hot dogs in half. Set aside.
- Take refrigerator crescent roll dough out and roll out flat on a lightly floured surface. Roll with a floured rolling pin to slightly enlarge.
- Cut into various strip sizes.
- Wrap around each hot dog and bake at 375 degrees F on a parchment lined baking sheet for 12-15 minutes.
What you need: mozzarella cheese sticks, pepperonis, and refrigerated crescent roll dough.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and cut each mozzarella cheese stick in half then cut each half diagonally to make four sticks.
- Take refrigerated crescent roll dough out of the refrigerator and roll out on a lightly floured surface. Roll with a lightly floured rolling pin to slightly enlarge the dough. Cut with a pizza cutter into strips.
- Wrap each mozzarella stick piece with two pepperonis and 2-3 strips of crescent roll dough.
- Bake on a parchment lined pan for 12-15 minutes.
Leave a Reply